Facebook Account which is a most common account used by every individual. There are certain issues which we encounter while using this social networking website. Though it has the best security system it still works on becoming more secure in this process sometimes real users should face some disturbance.
We are talking about the Facebook Account Temporary Locked. This issue raises due to many reasons. Below are the detail description which explains you why your Facebook account temporary blocked and also how to we explain How To Unlock Facebook Account which is Temporary Locked.
Even if people report your account as spam then you can encounter this situation. Facebook is strict with their policy violation accounts. Below is the complete article which helps you come out of this situation if you ever face this.
Unlock Facebook Account Which Is Temporary Locked
Just wanted to let you guys know that Facebook account temporary lock can be happened to any one. Any way you can easily fix this with your small work. Which were suggested below.
How To Know My Account Is Temporary Locked?
The first question arises about account temporary locked, suppose when your Facebook account get locked, you will definitely see a disabled message when you try to log in this indicates that your Facebook Account was temporary locked.
In case you won’t see any disabled message, then it would be a log in issue which is nothing to take with temporary account locking.
Possible Reasons Behind Facebook Account Temporary Locked?
- There is a chance where Facebook is trying to improve its database and the account “Locked” are stored on. During this time, you won’t be able to gain access to the account. However, it may not last more than an hour. Then you need to wait for an hour to log in to your Facebook account
- There maybe a reason where somebody probably reported your account as fake account or else requested Facebook to block your account. Remember it happens when a lot of people report spam. This reporting may happen because you may be running a fake account with a fake name, annoying a person by posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook terms or by sending continuous friend request.
- The other possible issue is you may have got warning from Facebook, but you still continued prohibited behavior after receiving multiple warning
- Your behavior or purpose of using Facebook account matter the most. Any type of advertising, promoting illegal content, unsolicited contact for dating, harassment cases or any other inappropriate conduct may lead your account to be temporarily or permanently disabled
- Some times due to security precautions, Facebook detected suspicious activity and has temporarily suspended it due to security precaution.
- You may have involved in randomly adding a large number of friends and sending continuously message to your friend list. Due to which, an unknown friend has detected that as a spam or reported abuse.
Try below options to verify and unlock Facebook account :
- If the you are noticing disable message then don’t open your Facebook account up to 96 hrs. Clear the cache and stuff like history etc. It may be back to normal.
- If you still can’t, go through the automated security verification process. May be Facebook has detected some suspicious activity and your account got locked. If this is the case. Go through the below pointers:
- You should verify your number by confirming it. For this verification Facebook will send you a code, you need to enter and verify your Facebook account. Facebook will then unlock your Account.
- Account authenticity: There is an another way where Facebook will give you an option where you can verify your identity by verifying your photos of your friends. To do this you need to identify at least five photos to unlock your Facebook account.
- If you think, your Facebook account was locked or disabled by mistakes. No worries, you can submit an appeal to Facebook by clicking here. You have to identify your identity by submitting ID card, which must include your name and date of birth. Just to make sure FB doesn’t ask for credit card, Debit card and bank details for your FB account verification.
Don’t use proxy servers and Don’t use too many devices this helps you in preventing FB to lock your account temporarily.
These pointers will help you in preventing the FB locking your account temporarily.
Stay tuned to this website for more updates on the latest information on the new gadget releases, updated software and many more.