Tips and Tricks of WhatsApp messenger:- WhatsApp is the most famous messaging app in the world today. It has more than 1 billion user across the world today. Today we are going to tell you top Tips and Tricks of this messaging app. Read our article to know some awesome tips and tricks of WhatsApp.
Top Tips and Tricks of WhatsApp messenger
WhatsApp is growing in popularity and the developers are continuously improving it in order to keep up the pace with other competitive applications in the market. This app gives new features that users appreciate, but some of them have never been used. Through this article we are going to provide you some awesome tips and tricks for WhatsApp.
Edit Picture Messages
Do you know that you can doodle the picture and edit them before sending to other person through WhatsApp. To edit the picture select the image from the gallery select the image you want to edit. At the top right of the display you’ll see new icons, and you’ll have the option to crop the image, add a sticker, text or draw a doodle. After you’re done editing the image, send it to the person you want to send.
This given whatsapp trick will help you to share zip, pdf, exe, apk, rar and big files from your whatsapp. As we all know whatsapp came with the limitation that you can only send audio, video and images with it.
- First of all install Dropbox and Cloudsend Application in your mobile.
- Open CloudSend, you will be prompted to link with Dropbox, Click Allow.
- Share the file on CloudSend which you want to share with your friends on whatsapp.
- File will be automatically uploaded to your DropBox server and link will be provided to that file.
- Copy the given link and share it to with your friends on WhatsApp.
- Your friend will simply open that link and can able to download the file in their mobile
Send Animated GIFs
WhatsApp provides the facility of sending animated GIF to your friends. You can send GIF and even you can see these GIFs when you receive from someone. So, to send a GIF, you will need to press the plus icon, then Photo and Video Library. The selected video must be up to six seconds long, but at the same time, you can choose to send a Live photo from your Camera Roll, or copy and paste a GIF from Giphy.
Use WhatsApp Without Internet
WhatSim is one of the latest SIM card designed by Manuel Zanella (the CEO of the Zeromobile). This SIM card provides you the facility to receive and send various messages through the WhatsApp. According to the company, the tool WhatSim hooks up to more than 400 operators all around the world.
Priced at a budget-friendly rate of 10 euros (which is approximately about Rs. 714), this tool permits you to use the whatsapp without internet pack, and that too for a year. Receiving and sending messages, sharing contact numbers and locations are some of the best features of the Whatsim. However, to download and send multimedia related files, users might have to increase the given balance of the WhatsApp and that too depending on which geographical location you are living.
Hide “Last Seen”
If you don’t want your stalkers to know that you were online, hide “Last Seen” timestamp by going to Settings > Account > Privacy > Last Seen Timestamp and select “Nobody”. Now, you will log into your account and check your messages without having to deal with friends.
Recover Deleted Messages
The is one of the best whtsapp trick will help you to recover deleted messages from whatsapp. Due to some malfunction or some other reasons you lost your all messages on whatsapp, don’t worry here we are sharing the trick to recover your lost messages.
- WhatsApp saves all conversation on SD Cards of mobile
- Go to Mobile SD Card > Whatsapp > Database: Here you will find msgstore.db.crypt file which contains all messages which you have received and sent in the same day. You can also find another file in same folder msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt which contains all messages sent and received of your WhatsApp.
- Simply open these files with any simple text editors.
Disable Read Receipts
Another trick is about how to disable the read script which informs your friends that you’ve read their messages. So, you can check their messages without replying back and giving any explanation why you ignored them. Disable Read Receipts by going to Settings > Account > Privacy and turn off the “Read Receipts” option.