Search By Image On Google is the most rare thing and even most of the user don’t know about this which is also known as reverse image searching which means search with the help of images. Yes there is a possible or rather we can say it as a feature which google gives us in searching with the help of picture along with the words.
Up to now every one used google as search engine using the words but after you complete reading this article you can easily use this search engine with help of images also. As every one knows about google, how to use google search and even how to find images in google but most of the people don’t know how to Search By Image On Google.
Let us go through the complete article which will explain you in detail along with the pictures.
Search By Image On Google Is It Possible? Check With Pictures!
There are different reasons why you want to search on google with picture. Here are some points
- You want to search for the sources of images
- You have an image on your computer or found one online, and you want a high-resolution version
- you have a picture of a table, and you’d like to buy the same one
- you’ve seen a picture of a cartoon character you are not able to recognize
The above are the few reason that will make you to Search By Images On Google
Steps To Check Search By Image On Google:
Step1: Click on the link to redirect to Googles search by image page
Step2: Once you click on the link you will see a Google’s search box along with camera icon
Step3: Click on the camera icon it will show two options first one is Paste Image URL and the other is Upload An Image
Step4: When you find any image online you can copy the image url and paste it in the first option or if you have any image in your system then that can be uploaded in the second option and then hit enter to get the results
Step5: Once you upload the image, you’ll see results for similar images, webpages having those images, and you can click on More sizes to find the same image in different resolutions
Latest Feature: Gmail Undo Send Feature Enable Now
The above steps are for desktop view there is also a way to use reverse image search in mobile check the steps
Search By Image On Google In Mobile Version:
As in mobile version of reverse image search the camera icon in the search box will not be available but there is an option that you avail this feature by using simple trick check the steps below to know about the trick.
- You have to just open Google’s Search by Image page in your mobile browser
- Once you open the link in your browser next you need to find the Request desktop site feature in browser.
- On Safari, hit the Share icon and scroll to the right in the bottom row. Tap Request Desktop Site.
- On Google Chrome, tap the three vertical dots on the top-right and tap Request Desktop Site. Look for similar feature in other browsers.
- Once you tap on the request desktop feature then will see the desktop version of the Search by Image page.
- Tap the camera icon in the search box as said earlier and from there, the rest of the steps are same as desktop view.
If you are using Google Chrome as a mobile browser on Android or iOS, there is one more way to search by image on Google,
- Open the Google chrome mobile browser on iOS or on Android.
- Once browser is launched open any webpage with an image, such as an article (like delete Facebook account) in Google Chrome.
- Once the webpage loads tap and hold any image on the article. A pop-up will be displayed, then select Search Google for this image.
- With this you will come to know where the image has been used on the Internet.
Also Read: How To Download Facebook Videos
So these are the ways to Search By Image On Google. Stay tuned to this website for more updates on the technical news, tips and tricks, latest gadget releases and many more.