Permanently Delete Facebook Account: Is it possible to delete Facebook account completely? Facebook doesn’t want you to know that it is actually possible to delete Facebook account completely or in other words you can delete your Facebook account permanently. We will even tell you how to delete Facebook account permanently on Mobile.
If you’re serious and wants to quit Facebook permanently then this post will be most useful to you. We have compiled and listed below one of the simplest methods of deleting Facebook permanently.
We have even suggested the difference between Deactivating Facebook and deleting Facebook. It may come as a surprise to many users but deactivating Facebook and deleting Facebook is totally different.
To learn about How to delete Facebook account permanently in mobile? Please go go through the FAQ on How to delete Facebook permanently shared at the bottom of the page.
I think you should read this Before moving on How to permanently delete Facebook
You may have already tried of searching in google how to delete Facebook account or Facebook permanent delete link and end up with a list of results which may not answer you question clearly.
Today we come up with an article on how you can easily delete your Facebook account. Yes, you can delete your Facebook account permanently and by this all your information about chat, photos, videos everything will be wiped out from the Facebook database.
Let go through the below information which will help you in understanding how to delete Facebook account permanently in Mobile.
Permanently Delete Facebook Account Check Steps With Pictures
Deactivating the Facebook account is not the permanent solution. Deactivating is like you can re login to your account even when you deactivate it. It is like pause and play scenario. Where as Deleting an account is like you cannot re login or reactivate it.
Before stepping in to Deleting the Facebook Account there are few things you can do. Like getting the Facebook data over email. There are few steps for this listed below.
Steps To Backup Facebook Data:
- In order to backup your Facebook data by click on the drop down menu -> General tab in the left column -> click on “Download a copy”
- check the Images below for clear understanding
Guide To Permanently Delete Facebook Account:
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on the link Delete Facebook account or click on the link and the it will ask for login if you are not logged into Facebook
- There is no option available in your Facebook account to delete the account permanently
- Once you logged in and clicked on the given link a pop window will be appeared on the screen
- Click on the Delete My Account button
- Confirm it with your password and security text which is used to make sure you are not a robot
- After confirming another pop up will be seen just to make sure are you okay with deleting your account if yes then click Okay button
- Now you would be logged out from your Facebook account. Check your email with the subject “Account Scheduled for Deletion“.
- When you will log in again, a new pop-up appears. It say to either to “Cancel Deletion” or “Confirm Deletion“. Now again the choice is yours, “Cancel Deletion” if you want to come again or “Confirm Deletion” if you still stick with your decision.
Points to be Remembered:
- If you really want to delete account permanently then never login to your account again witg in next 14 days.
- If you want to come back again in the social life, simply follow the link within 14 days https://www.facebook.com/login.php
Here is the detailed video on How to delete Facebook Account Permanently
Frequently asked question on How to delete Facebook Account?
Q. Things we have covered in this post, Facebook account delete option. Like if there is an option delete Facebook
Ans- We can clearly say that Facebook Account Delete Option is definitely there, however you have to wait 14 days to delete Facebook account forever and till then it will be in a deactivated state.
Q. Now the second question is how can i delete my Facebook account immediately?
To be really honest there is no way you can delete Facebook Account immediately, you will have to wait 14 days to delete your Facebook account permanently.
Q. How to delete Facebook account forever?
Ans- Yes, you can delete your Facebook account permanently using the steps described above.
Q. How to delete Facebook account permanently in mobile
Ans- The answer to this question How to delete Facebook account permanently in mobile. Whether you delete Facebook from mobile or desktop, the process remains the same. However, this article here will be most useful.
Q. How to delete Facebook account?
Ans- We have explained the easiest way to delete Facebook account in the post above along with videos.
Q. How to delete Facebook account permanently?
Ans. Just follow the steps suggested above to delete Facebook account permanently.
Please support us by sharing this post and liking our Facebook page that helps bring more article like this. We love criticism, fell free to share your views in the comment below and we promise to reply each comment.