Live Streaming Videos: Live Streaming which means that broadcasting something on the Internet, as it happens live. But let’s start with the basic question – why should any one want to use this live streaming? Well, there could be different reasons – maybe you’re at most interesting place or tourist destination or at an important life occasion like your marriage. Okay, seriously you shouldn’t be live streaming your marriage; maybe you can get someone else to do it.
There are many awesome creative ways that people from all walks of life are exploring with live streaming. Some are even using it to report an incident for the world to see. As many things happen around us which may be interesting and many people want to show those to world.
Live Streaming Videos On YouTube Facebook Twitter Instagram Periscope
Now we are going to help you how to do this. You guys need to follow the below steps.
1) How to stream live video on YouTube
YouTube which is known for videos, movies has recently launched live streaming on its popular video platform, but is currently restricted only to people who have verified accounts with more than 10,000 subscribers. The company has said that it will enable this feature for everybody else with time. If you happen to qualify already, then here’s how you can stream live on YouTube:
- You just need to open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the camera symbol that appears on the top right side of the app if you’re on an iPhone ( For android it is bottom right).
- Click the ‘Go Live’ button.
- Once you click you’ve to write a title that describes what your live video is going to be about and click ‘Next’.
- You can see an option that will ask you to take a selfie for the video thumbnail. You can retake it if you don’t like what you took before.
- Once you’re done, hit the ‘Go Live’ button to start the stream.
- Click ‘Finish’ on the top-right after you complete.
2) How to stream live video on Facebook
In order to stream live on Facebook follow the below steps:
- You’ve to open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- There will be a live button Below the What’s on your mind status update box.
- Tapping on it first time shows you a demo video of how it’s done.
- You can either go through it or click ‘Skip Intro’, after which it will ask you to describe what the video is about.
- Next, you can tap the Friends button (you might see Public there instead), and choose who on Facebook can see the broadcast.
- After you’ve made your choice, hit the Go Live button to start the live stream.
- Tap on Finish once you’re done.
3) How to stream live video on Twitter
Follow these steps to stream live on Twitter:
- Just open the Twitter app on your smartphone.
- You’ve to tap the New Tweet button. It’ll be on the bottom right corner on Android, or top right corner on an iPhone.
- Select Live
- Give a description which has to explain your followers what they’re about to see.
- Hit the Go Live button.
- Once you done swipe down and hit Stop Broadcast to end the live stream .
4) How to live stream live video on Instagram
Follow these steps to stream live on Instagram:
- Open Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the camera symbol on the top left corner.
- Click Live at the bottom.
- Add a description which tells more about your live stream to your viewers.
- Hit the Start Live Video button.
- When you’re done, tap End on the top right corner, and then click End live video to stop the stream.
5) How to live stream live video on Periscope
Although Twitter acquired Periscope and now has live streaming, you can still use the Periscope app itself to stream if you prefer. Follow these steps to stream live on Periscope:
- You’ve to open the Periscope app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the camera symbol on the bottom right corner.
- Just give a description to your live stream. There is an option you can choose to either make the broadcast public or to a selected group of people.
- Tap Go Live.
- Once done Swipe down and hit Stop Broadcast to end the live stream.