Jio Prime Membership Plan: Registration, Jio Plans, Jio Offers, Jio.com- Full Details
Jump For Easy Navigation
- 1 What is Jio Prime?
- 1.1 Jio prime membership plan
- 1.2 How to get Jio prime membership?
- 1.3 How to Get Jio Prime using computer/PC/Laptop?
- 1.4 Latest Jio News and updates that I should to know.
- 1.5 Support us by sharing this post
- 1.6 Related
Today through this post I will be clearing all the confusion related to Jio prime registration or How to get Jio prime membership plan. Also, through this post, we will tell you all the Jio Plans and Jio offers you should choose to enjoy all the benefits of Jio prime membership plan. But, before that I’ll give short details about what is Jio Prime and why it is important for Jio prime membership registration.
What is Jio Prime?
As most of the Jio customer might be aware that Jio offers of free internet, free voice calls, messages etc will end on 31st March 2017, post which to continue using the services of Jio you will have to pay money. So, in order to continue availing all the benefits for Jio, customers can enroll for Jio Prime Membership plan and you enjoy all the benefits of Jio at incredibly low price. Below, we’re listing the Jio prime plan which will help in you deciding which plans you should choose.
Jio prime membership plan
An existing Jio users can enroll for Jio prime membership registration for just Rs. 99. Once you paid the registration fees of 99 you will become the member of Jio Prime. After becoming the Jio Prime Member, you will have to recharge your account for Rs. 303 for every month. Once you recharge with Rs. 303 pack you can enjoy all the Jio offers of free internet(1 GB free data everyday), free voice calls, messages etc.
- Jio Prime Plan Rs 149 : Free 2 GB data, calling up to 1000 mins free, unlimited Jio-Jio calls, and SMS with 30 days of validity.
- Jio Prime Plan Rs 303 : Free 1 GB data daily with unlimited voice calls, and SMS for 1 month.
- Jio Prime Plan Rs 499 : Free 60 GB data with no daily limit, voice calls up to 30 days.
Jio 4G plans: Jio Prime with no data limit
- Jio Rs 999 prime plan: Free 60 GB of data with 60 days validity.
- Jio Rs 1999 prime plan: Free 125 GB of data with 90 days validity.
- Jio Rs 4999 prime plan: Free 350 GB of data with 180 days validity.
- Jio Rs 9999 prime plan: Free 750 GB of data with 360 days validity.
Note: To register for Jio Prime membership the last date is 31st March, 2017.
How to get Jio prime membership?
- Download MyJio App from Here
- You will have to provide your Jio Number to register.
- Look for recharge option in the home screen.
- Now select Jio Prime Membership Subscription.
- Jio Prime Membership Plan MyJio
- Pay 99 Rupees for Jio Prime subscription.
How to Get Jio Prime using computer/PC/Laptop?
- Head over to Jio Site from here https://www.jio.com/jio-prime
- Enter your Jio number and click submit.
- Select Jio Prime Membership.
- Proceed to pay Rs 99 for Jio Prime subscription.
- Jio Prime will be activated on your number.
- Become Jio Prime member from Jio Store
I don’t want to register for Jio Prime, What is my loss?
Those users who are not part of Jio Prime will be ported to a Jio postpaid or prepaid plan and will have to pay for data and other services, however the voice call will still be free for you. Jio Prime members will be also getting more free data as compared to normal users, but this might not be true, however there are buzz like that.
Latest Jio News and updates that I should to know.
- Recent survey concluded that the Jio users are consuming more than 100 crores GB of data per month. Which is more than 3.3 crore GB per day.
- Since the Jio was launched, around 7 customers on its network gets added every second per day.
- The Jio services are completely focused on selling the height traffic rates of all the other operating services, and it will provide 20% more data than that of other operators provide.
- Jio all the traffic plants and all the domestic voice calls and data charges available in the Jio SIM are absolutely for free till 31st march, 2017.
Q. About Jio Prime 303 plan? Can I get more details?
Ans. Free calls to any mobile, Free roaming, Unlimited SMS and 1 GB high-speed data daily (post 128 Kbps unlimited).
Q. Jio unlimited Free Internet Timings?
Ans. Everyday between 2 am to 5 am daily unlimited high speed internet.
Q. Once I register for Jio Prime, Is it necessary to recharge with 303 plan every month?
Ans. No, it’s completely up to you when you want the service. Whenever you want to enjoy free services, recharge with any of the Jio Prime plans (149, 303, 499)
Q. Is it available for Jio postpaid users?
Ans. Yes, it’s applicable for all Jio customers (Prepaid, Postpaid, and JioFi users).
Q. What will happen to JioFi user?
Ans. JioFi user can also subscribe to Jio Prime and continue using Free services for another 1 year.