Iphone To Android: For all the users who thought of its enough using the Half eaten apple now lets try the minion. The users who wants to switch from Iphone to Android for them there is a good news that there are no barriers for their data to transfer between the cross channel device. As this article helps you clearing the questions like How do you transfer everything from iPhone to Android? There are so many solutions for this but we came up with a single program solution which will do a lot a stuff but it costs money. Of course there will be trail. The rest all are manual ways to transfer data from Iphone to Android.
Iphone To Android How To Transfer Every Thing Check Now
One-click solution: Wondershare MobileTrans: If the user want the solution that do all the stuff in order to transfer from Iphone to Android you can select this as a best option. By using this you can transfer data from iPhone to an Android (or from a BlackBerry or Symbian device for that matter).
The solution MobileTrans is a one-click program that helps you in transfer your data such as contacts, text messages, calendars, photos, videos and music between devices. There is also another feasibility that depending on the OS you’re switching between you can also sync apps and call logs too. Along with the data transfer MobileTrans also works as a backup service with cloud storage options. In order to make it clear below chart gives you the full scope of its capabilities:
As this is a good software which helps you in lots of things it also comes with a free trial version of MobileTrans which will let you see how easy the program is to use, but here is the condition that if you want to do the full transfer or restore your backups you’ll have to pay for a license – either a one-time affair ($19.95) or a single user license ($39.95).
If you are willing to pay and get the software so once you got a license, you can transfer all of your contacts, calendar info, messages and media, restore backups and even wipe your old device. Do note that the single user license is only good for up to five devices using one computer though.
How to transfer data between iPhone and Android with MobileTrans: The first and foremost comes to in our mind is how to do that. So below are the images which helps you clear understanding with a step by step guidance to make the work simple.
1)First of all you have to launch the MobileTrans program in your pc and connect both devices with a cable to your computer. Once you connect you’ll see both devices populate either side of the first window as you can see below
2.)After you connect devices you might be getting a prompted message to enable USB Debugging on and Android and to accept an RSA key (on Android) or ”Trust” the computer you’re connected to (on Apple).
3) There is a chance that you can actually flip the devices if they’re in the wrong place for the transfer you want to make.
4) After all setup is correctly connected you will be asked to uncheck the ”encrypt iPhone backup” in your iTunes settings as if you’ve previously opted for an encrypted backup. Once you’ve done your transfer you can recheck the encrypted backup option again. (Note that you also have the option to clear the destination phone’s data before transferring).
5) Once you’ve got both phones connected properly the next immediate thing you need to do is check the boxes which were next to the data you want to transfer: contacts, text messages, calendar, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos. Naturally, you won’t be able to transfer apps from an iPhone to an Android. If you’re not having any videos or text messages on our iPhone either, so we can left those blank.
6) After selecting the required options just Click ”Start Copy” and sit back and wait. Depending on how much media you have on the original phone, the process may take several hours to complete, so make sure you have a power source at the ready.
7) Once the transfer process has completed, you can disconnect both phones.
For latest updates on the apps and software stay tuned to this website http://gadgetdose.com.