Free WiFi: There are so many intruders present in this virtual world. Their work is to crack the virtual world and use the resources of others in a cheap manner. Today this article will help you in how to kick them off before they use your wiFi for free.
Every one knows that there are many reasons that includes in why your WiFi connection on your Android device could be running slow. Most of the times the reasons are like it is intended, but there is an another option that it could be that someone is using it without taking your permission. So we came up with an article, this will show you how to find out exactly with whom you’re actually sharing your WiFi network with, and how to kick any intruders off it forever.
Free WiFi Who Is Stealing Your WiFi Block Them Check Details
There are different apps came to market to help you with this. We found one among them to find out who’s using your WiFi, the first thing you need to do is make sure you’re connected to the WiFi network you wish to monitor. Next, download the network monitoring app Fing which is available in the play store.
As said once you downloaded the app, open it, and you will be able to see the name of your network on the home screen, there are two buttons available which is used to Refresh and Settings. If you want to see what all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi network, you need to just tap on Refresh.
This process may take a few minutes, but afterwards you will see a list of devices, there will be an indicator which tells you if it’s a smartphone or PC.
Tap any device on your network to bring up a list of options for interacting with that device. These include sending pings or Wake on LAN signals, and you can even log when those devices connect and disconnect from the network
How to block Intruder Devices for Free WiFi:
As there is an option that if any of the devices connected to your network is unfamiliar or suspicious, your can block it forever. As suggested the app Fing shows you the MAC address of the each and every device which is connected to your network (the number will follow this format and be made up of numbers and letters: ‘xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx’). Make a note of this number.
- In your computer which is connected to your router, enter the router IP of yours into the browser, then enter your router login details on the next page which appears
- Once you logged into your router, just find the Security options (its location varies between routers and may be located under Advanced Settings)
- In Security, there is an option for MAC filtering just click MAC Filtering, then Add Device
- You have to enter the MAC address of the device that you want to block, in the MAC field, give it a name if there is any such option available and then click Apply, Save or OK
- It is recommended that while you’re logged into your router, it might also be worth changing your WiFi password.
Stay tuned to this website http://gadgetdose.com for more updates on tech tips, latest updates on the recent software releases, and many more.