Fix A Water Damaged Phone: One problem that most of us have faced is dropping our phone in water accidentally.
If you have accidentally dropped your phone under water and now it won’t turn on, we have found the solution for it.
In this post, we will cover things you need to do to fix your water damaged phone. You can fix your phone in just five steps.
There are phones in the market that comes as waterproof, however still most of the phones are not water proof and what to do in this case?
Today we are explaining the few simple steps that helps you fixing the water damaged gadget by your own before you visit to the service centre.
Even though for simple tricks the service centres may charge huge amount as we don’t have any idea about the gadget completely and we worry about the gadget as if we may damage more than already happened.
Also Read: How To Block Someone in Gmail
So, users are advised to go through the complete article which helps you in understanding how to follow the steps in order to Fix A Water Damaged Phone.
Fix A Water Damaged Phone That Won’t Turn On!
A minor heart attach will be caused when your phone is slipped in to water. The first and fore most thing that you have to do is get the phone out of the pit even if it is toilet. Yes, how fast you react the survival of the gadget chances will be more.
Most Recent: How To Apply Photo Frames In Facebook
If you delay in getting the phone out of the water then phone survival will be less and you should loose hopes on that device.
There are certain things that you should keep in mind. The most common mistakes that most of the users do. Users should avoid the below steps if your phone just came from the bath.
Latest Article On: WhatsApp Latest Version Download Now
- You should not turn on the gadget. As the motherboard may gets short due to wetness.
- Don’t press any key this may result in giving a way to the water into your phone more deeper.
- Don’t shake or blow into the phone this also results in sending water deeper.
- Do not apply any heat, excessive heat can easily cause damage to your phone.
What are the steps we need to follow in order to fix a water damage phone.
- Disassemble the phone at first.
- You should remove everything that is user-removable. If you back cover is removable, take it off. Similarly, try to remove the battery (if you can), SIM card and SD card. Lay it all out in the paper towel.
- Gently dry everything out without moving things around too much.
- Where paper towel can’t reach to suck water for that you can use hair dryer which will help you in drying the wetness.
- After that place all the part in the rice bad. As the rice is the most common environmental item and commonly present in ever ones home.
- Keep the parts in the rice bag for 24 to 48 hrs.
- Rice will absorb the moisture very easily this way it can help us in drying the gadget.
Once all the efforts are done request you to assemble the gadget and keep charging and see if it gets on and working as perfect.
Most Recent: How To Stop WhatsApp Auto Downloading
If the struggles doesn’t result luck then it time to accept the defeat and show it to professional as the board may gets short for this motherboard should be replaced.
Latest Article: Send GIFs In WhatApp How?
Stay tuned to this website for more updates on the gadget releases, tips and tricks, technological updates, and many more.