Facebook Photo Frame is the most trending feature now a days. Facebook regularly comes with latest features. There is recent feature which makes your profile picture more beautiful.
As most of the users don’t know about the Facebook Photo Frames. There are different frames which are pre-installed and can be used easily. Today we are going to help in uploading your profile picture with a frame and also you can check or revert back to your original picture with in the time limit you specify as there is an option where you can opt when you want to revert your profile picture.
Latest Article On : How To Optimize Photos For Facebook
Check all the details about the feature and also the steps and the links that helps you in uploading you profile picture with Facebook Photo Frame.
Facebook Photo Frame Latest 2017 Feature Update
Facebook attaches a frame temporarily to your profile pic. This is the latest feature which is doing great. Most of the users already aware about how to upload profile pic and make it temporary.
Temporary profile pic means it will be applied as profile pic for some time and after that it will get back to your old profile pic automatically. Now along with this you can actually attach a frame which you like.
Below are the steps which you need to follow to apply the Facebook Profile Frames to your profiles. Along with that sample images are also share in order to show how the profile picture looks once the frame applied to it.
Steps To Apply Facebook Photo Frame:
- User who all want to apply photo frame need to login to Facebook and then click on the link Apply Photo Frame
- If you are not login then click on the apply photo frame link and then login
- Once you login you can see you profile picture and a list of frames beside the profile picture.
- Select any frame and you can see the preview of that
- Once you select the frame now select the option how many many days you want that particular frame to be applied on your profile and then save simple.
- Below are the sample picture of the photo frames applied to profile picture
Latest Article: How To Enable Facebook Profile Guard
Stay tuned to this website for more latest updates on the gadget releases, latest features, upcoming feature for apps, tips and tricks helps in performance improvement and many more.