Delete Gmail Account, there can be very rare scenario where an user wants to delete Gmail account. But, yes there are few users who actually wants to delete their Gmail for personal reasons, and for them today we are going to help them in deleting the Gmail account permanently along with the images that help will make this process more easy.
Two most compelling Reasons on why I feel like Deleting my Gmail account.
- I have three Gmail account and it is becoming tough for me to manage all these account and deleting one of them could make my life bit more easier 🙂
- I don’t trust my privacy with companies now adays and feels paranoid sometimes that my privacy is at stake and feels like quitting these services.
So, if you have made up your mind to delete Gmail account permanently, then we have outlined one of the easiest way available on the internet to delete Gmail account. So, here we go………
Also Read: Facebook Tips For Android Users
Delete Gmail Account Permanently With Simple Steps Along With Images
Before we start with the steps on how to Delete Gmail Account there are few important things we should know. Let me explain what will happen if we Delete Gmail Account permanently.
Trending: How To Disable WhatsAPP BlueTick
- The first thing we should be aware that if we delete Gmail then there will be a lot of data that you lose access to such as:
- All Google services, such as Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and more, along with any data associated with these accounts, such as emails, photos, notes and more
- Any subscriptions or content purchased from Youtube or Google Play Movies, Books, or Music
Read Also: Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
- If you use an Android smartphone, you will also lose access to any contacts linked to this account, as well as any data that is backed up using Android Backup services.
- The most difficult part is that, you will also lose the username permanently. Which means that you can’t sign up using the same username once you Delete Gmail Account.
Read Also: DELETE Facebook Account Permanently
There are nearly six steps which will help you in downloading the content if required and then delete the GMail account or delete the GMail account with out any backup.
Steps To Delete Gmail Account:
- Login to your gmail account by clicking here
- Once you login click on the profile pic on the top right and then click on My Account
- Under the Account preference column you can see the ‘delete your account or services‘ click on that
- You will notice two options one is Delete Products and the other is Delete Google Account and Data
- If you click on delete products it will help you in deleting the products associated with the Gmail and also an option for downloading the data related to the products.
- If you click on the delete google account and data then it will delete the whole account and the products also that linked with Gmail.
- Here in this also there is an option where you can easily backup the data easily.
Latest: Best Selling Laptops Under 30000
These are the steps which will help you in deleting the Gmail account. Stay tuned to this website for more latest information on gadgets, tech tips or tricks that helps you and many more latest news on technology.
We love criticism, and we would love to hear your feedback on this post. Please do share your thoughts on How to delete Gmail account Permanently. In case, you face issue deleting Gmail Account, please feel free to comment and we promise to reply you soon.